تبلیغات
از کجا شروع کنیم...! - دانلود فیلم سینمایی نیوه مانگ اثر توقیف شده ی بهمن قبادی
دوشنبه بیست و هشتم اردیبهشت 1388

دانلود فیلم سینمایی نیوه مانگ اثر توقیف شده ی بهمن قبادی

   نوشته شده توسط: امیدی از زمین    نوع مطلب :فیلم و موزیک Film & Musik ،

دانلود فیلم سینمایی نیوه مانگ اثر توقیف شده ی بهمن قبادی

Movie : Niweh Mong
Country : Iran
Language : Kurdish / Persian
Director : Bahman Ghobadi
Cast : Hedieh Tehrani , Golshifteh Farahani , Hasan Poor-Shirazi , Esmail Ghaffari
Film Maker : Nigel Black
70 % of Half Moon movie is made in Iran , remaining means 30 % of this persian film is made out of Iran , in Iraq , France and austria.
File Name : Half.Moon.2006.Proper.DVDRip.Xvid-WRD.avi
Subtitle : None
Video Size ; 700 MB
Average FPS : 25 fps
Resolution : 640x272
Time : 1:48':40"
Format : AVI




This Iranian movie devided to 7 rar parts that you need to download all of parts and put them in one folder , then select all parts and extract them into your hard drive and enjoy !

This film is banned in Iran and 9th Iranian Government Do not allow this film showed in Iran's cinemas because they have no right in Iran to sing a woman


Part1   /  Part2   /   Part3
Part4   /   Part5   /   Part6   /   Part7


.MID110.



(پیام هفته :زندگی شما وقتی شیرین است که کام همسایه تان تلخ نباشد. (هرشل
(پیام هفته :پروردگارا به من آرامش ده تا بپذیرم، آنچه را که نمی توانم تغییر دهم دلیری ده تا تغییر دهم ، آنچه را که می توانم نغییر دهم بینش ده تا تفاوت این دو را بدانم مرا فهم ده تا متوقع نباشم ، دنیا ومردم آن مطابق میل من رفتار کنند (جبران خلیل جبران